Now its softball time. Today was my first softball game. We won 8 and the blue birds were 0. And last year the SONICS one state it was so much FUN. I am #2 and last year I was #15 and tonight I got a hit. It was so cool. I have a lot of Friends on the blue birds but the SONICS are cooler.
**********GO SONICS**********
I just called to say . . .
14 years ago

2 comments:
Go Sonics!! I am so happy that you are loving playing softball. It's the greatest. I can't wait to see you play. You are great! I am so happy you guys won.
I had so much fun with you guys today. You really do have to come up more often! Kobe absolutely loves you guys to bits. He can't stop talking about ya. Have fun! Say Hi to Bob for me.
Hey this is Lauren and that is not very nice talking bad about the bluebirds. :(
Post a Comment