Sunday, March 22, 2009

ST.GEORGE

Last week me and my family went to St.George because my dad was in a golf tournament. We went with my Grandma and Grandpa Iverson and my cousins Riley and Kobe and Riley's mom Mindy and Kobe's mom Tami.We had a tresherhunt for my cosins Riley and Kobe. We made bouncy balls and some of are neighbors Tim and Krystal and there kids Taylor and Hailey. We had so much fun playing and stuff.

2 comments:

Tami said...

We had sooo much fun with you guys too! You are such a good babysitter too. Swimming is always the best! The bouncy balls were awesome. I can't wait to make more!

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun!!! It is always great to see you!! I can't wait until we go again next year. I am glad that you liked the treasure hunt and the bouncy balls. It is fun to have a little birthday party with you guys!!