Sunday, February 8, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday I went up to my Grandma and Grandpas house. We had so much FUN.My cousin Kobe and my aunt Tami came up to. We drove by David Archuletas house a few times. When my Dad came and got me and Sam we all went to get on the freeway and there was traffic and cars kept turning around. Then a police came we all thought that the police was going pull all the people over. But we turned around to because a policeman told us to. And we left my Grandma and Grandpas house at 2:15 and got home at 3:45.

2 comments:

Tami said...

I loved seeing you guys on Saturday. We had so much fun. Sorry it took you so long to get home. That's a bummer! I'm so happy you finally posted!!

Anonymous said...

It is always fun to go to Grandpa and Grandmas!!!! That is to bad that it took you that long to get home. Was the weather bad or something??? We are so excited that you guys are coming down in March. We will have so much fun!!!!