Saturday, December 13, 2008

Last Night


Last night me and my family babysat Taylor and Hailey(Taylor-10 Hailey-1). My friend Whitney came over to help me watch Hailey. We got my laundry basket and put pillows in it and one of her blankets over the pillows and stuck her in there and put another pillow by her head and stuck a penguin pillow in and stuffed animals and her purse and her book We took her everywhere, she would not get out.

6 comments:

Pat said...

Drew I LOVE your blog!

Andrea said...

So Drew, now do you think I'm a nice mom? Love you sister!!

Karen Edwards said...

Drew, love your blog! I think you should make a post dedicated to your favorite aunt :)

Madisen Johnson said...

Drew I love your blog, now I have to talk my mom into leting me have my own. Add our family blog address to your list so you can see ours. Love, Maddy
www.jayandlisajohnsonfamily.
blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

Drewby - it is so fun that you have a blog. It will keep me updated on what you are doing since I don' get to see you very often. It sounds like you had a good time baby sitting!!!

Tami said...

Hey Girlfriend! I love your cute blog. Now I get to see & hear from you more often. You are the cutest. Can't wait to see you again. Sounds like your a fantastic babysitter. Hope you were paid!! JK! Love you!